February 4, 2009

The Blog

Let me just begin by saying hello to any readers out there. I'm starting this blog for three main reasons which are the following:

First the Google search engine optimization topic is something that is extremely interesting to me. I believe that those who master Google will have a much easier time advancing their professional lives during the next couple of decades. I'd really like to try and find a way to make myself very accessible via the web.

Second I've kept various journals and written in the past in order to calm and/or clarify my thoughts on various subjects. I've always found these exercises to be helpful and would like to try and write on a more consistent basis.

Third I really just wanted to start a blog because of the rise of web 2.0 and the relationship I believe it will have with the field of marketing in the future. Its a little bit difficult for me to believe that anyone with a keyboard can gain a following on one of these sites, but I guess that is the brilliance of it all.

Anyways I'm not going to have any specific kinds of content on here, but it will probably mostly consist of my take on things I've read on the BBC or Digg. I'll try and make this thing worth reading!


- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment